What is Uber?
Uber is app, which can make hiring an on-demand driver really easy. This program is location-based. You can use it for call safe, not expensive and fast taxi. It will be a private driver. He take you with your location and drive to your destination. You must only tap of a button in your gadget. This car service can show you where the driver is and when he coming to pick you up.
For drivers this serves is a good chance to be their own boss. They can work in a few hours and earn good money. In addition, they can work, as they want. It can be little and much – your wish.
For clients Uber provides the safely cars and fast ride. You can use app in 65 countries and 485 cities.
General Uber vehicle prerequisites
All Uber administrations share these prerequisites:
• Must be 10 years of age or more up to date (model year 2006) – See exemptions underneath;
• Must be a four-entryway auto, truck, or minivan. Manual (standard) transmission is OK;
• No real restorative harm;
• Must pass a vehicle examination;
• Driver's full name must be on the protection for the vehicle;
• Driver must pass an individual verification (See it here).
Vehicles that do not meet all requirements for any Uber administration
• No full-estimate vans (Ford Transit, Ford E-Series, GMC Savana);
• No taxis or other checked vehicles;
• No rescued or revamped vehicles (rescue title).